The rules for this tag: Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog. Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided (11 maximum). Nominate new bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer.
Here are Olivia's questions and my answers!!
- Would you like to share your Salvation testimony with your readers? I have loved Jesus since I was a little girl, and wanted to be good and go to heaven. I was raised in a Christian family, reading the Bible and praying everyday. But growing up in a Christian family does not make a person a Christian. As Billy Sunday said, "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile." The way to salvation is personally asking Jesus into your heart, as I have done. And Jesus has to make the change--make us born again! We are born with a sin nature, and there are a lot of things that I believe Jesus is changing in me and helping me to overcome. I pray that God would take my life and live in me and make me who He wants me to be.
- What is a Bible verse you would like to embolden with your life? This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. --John 15:12
- What method do you use for memorizing Scripture? I've been blessed with a great memory for memorizing Bible verses and chapters. (Though if you know me, you know I don't have the greatest memory for a lot of other things. :D) All my life my mama and I have worked together memorizing Bible scriptures. We write it down, quote it out loud, and it comes pretty easy for me. Then I like to review it in my mind throughout the day. Whether I'm going for a relaxing run or pulling weeds in the strawberry patch, a chapter of the Bible can be so refreshing.
- Do you enjoy writing poetry? No!
- What is your all time favorite Christian book (it can be fiction, biography, ect...)? The two books that have impacted my life the most are the Bible and The More of Less by Joshua Becker. My favorite fiction book is The Shield Series by Beth Jane of thisredeemedgirl16.blogspot.com/. Other non-fiction favorites are The Life Story of Lester Sumrall and The Secret of Happiness by Billy Graham.
- What would you like to be remembered for? That is a thought provoking question. A lot about me I'd like to just be forgotten. What I really would like someone to say at my funeral though, when he/she looks down at me lying there in my casket, would be, "She moved!"
- In what ways do you hope to serve our Savior in your life?. Every day is a gift from God, and I want to live every day to its fullest. "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily as to the Lord, and not unto men ." I want everything I do to be pleasing to the one who made me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVTeIMursb8
- Do you have a favorite Christian band, will you share your favorite song of theirs? I have lots! I'll just say this one from the Gaither Vocal Band https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hv92rWWknE :D Okay, actually this is one of my all time favorites from the Statler Brothers www.youtube.com/watch?v=E95etVv48AQ
- What is your main purpose for your blog? My mama made me start it a few years back. But now I just do it for fun.
- Would you consider yourself having a ministry? It can be anything, from using your musical talent, or creative talent, or writing talent, ect. How do you use your ministry for Jesus? My family and I love singing and sharing at nursing homes. We've been ministering in that way for longer than I can remember! I love old people!
- Do you enjoy and are you encouraged by Christ’s Light Magazine? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Livy's e-magazine is one of the best out there. It is awesome being a columnist for it, and y'all should check it out.
Here are my nominees:
Grace of blog.hellandfamily.com/DontYouKnowThatImSinging/
Megan of abarefootgal.wordpress.com/
Chloe of heresclo.blogspot.com/
Beth of thisredeemedgirl16.blogspot.com/
Bethany of todaylibertyordeath.blogspot.com/
Isabella of jesusisworthitall.weebly.com/
Joy of blogofjoy.com/
Anna of https://anniewritessite.wordpress.com/blog/
Amie of crazya.blog/
Autumn of autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/
My questions for you:
1. Would you share your testimony of coming to Jesus?
2. Favorite singer/band and song?
3. Where would you like to see yourself in five years from now?
4. What about in 40 years...what do you see yourself doing?
5. What are the worst and best adventures you've been on?
6. What is a favorite memory of yours from early childhood?
7. Best movie ever?
8. Cake, cookies, or pie--or none of the above?
9. What is your pet peeve?
10. What is your dream vacation?
11. How about ending with your favorite quote?
Alright! That's it. Thank you and have FUN!